Saturday, July 14, 2012

Painted Beer Pong Table

Back in May was one of my roommate's 21st birthday, Shana. She told me she wanted to make a beer pong table, so I volunteered my services to paint it as her birthday present. She gladly accepted and a week later we went to go pick it up. It was HUGE, though she assured me that it was regulation size. I did not know there was such a thing as regulation beer pong table size, but I was like OK, I can do this. At 8 feet long it seemed like something that would take forever, but with the help of my two roommates, Lucy and Shana we finished it right before her huge bash and it was a great success.


The image that I painted on the surface of the table was an image that I had created some time ago, what I did was modify the image some to include the three of us, a mermaid, an elephant and an owl.

2 comments: